Saturday 27 August 2011

Thor - Bronze Statue Edition

Hello!

This is my main, and favourite statue, not my first, but within the first five at least.

As you can see he is covered in a Bronze rendering, which I think give a cleaner looks then the original coloured version. This is the second version of this statue, and it is a 500 edition, with the first version being an original colour and having a 5000 edition.

He stands around 32cm, from the base to the wings on the top of his helmet. The width is around 12 - 15cm, as the cape takes up a fair bit of space. It is rather heavy, so if your using glass to hold it up make sure it is strong, especially if like me you have multiple statues on the one shelf.

This statue come in two pieces, Thor, and the base, which slot in rather easily. Oh I almost forgot, this statue is from Bowen Designs

This statue has quite a presence, and can stand out as a centre piece of your collection if positioned correctly!

I hope you enjoy,
Conjal





ps. Please note that the quality of the video is better then the "Preview" shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment