Tuesday 30 August 2011

Iron Man, Artfx Statue. by Kotobukiya

Hello!

This statue of Iron Man, was the first statue that I collected on my set up from cheaper plactic and none numbered collectiables. After seeing the first Iron Man film (And loving it), I really thought this Cold-Cast Porcelain statue would be great to have (This was also way before I had my glass disply cabnit, I invisioned having it on a shelf above the fire place! (What a mess that would have been)).

Iron Man stands around 25cm, and would roughly be 8.5 - 10cm wide and in deapth. He is a 5000 edition and has a metalic paint that matches the movie and looks rather realistic. He also have the ablity to glow from his chest, arms, and the eye holes, thought I have only used this ones (when first bought) as the idea of leaving batteries in the base does not sound like a good idea to me.... Just incase of a leak.

Whilst at the moment he stands in the back of my collection, behind Superman and Captain America, this statue still is very valuible to me as it was the beginning of a transition from lesser quality products, to starting to see the real value of higher end statues of today!

Thanks for reading, have fun!




Please note that the viedo quality is better then the preview provided

No comments:

Post a Comment