Monday 5 September 2011

Marvel Icons Series - Magneto

Hello!

Here is another of the Marvel Icons series, I really do enjoy this little guy, I oftern look at it and wonder what the full sized verion would look like. I wish compaines did a edition where they had a mini bust and a full sized statue compainion... I dont know if it would take off, but I think it would look cool :)

I find it interesting that they were able to get the outfit and the mask right in this statue, but X-Men first class was not! For a rather suit basic design I really do think this looks very nice and dynamic.

He is another 2000 edition and sculpted by Rudy Garcia. This is well worth the $50ish for anyones collection!

Thanks, enjoy!

Conjal


ps. Please note that the quality is better then the preview provided.


No comments:

Post a Comment